I’m an artist first and foremost, with a passion for marketing and the Internet. When I’m not contributing to a design project, I’m usually exploiting the internet for networking, promoting, and relationship building.
My skills and expertise lie in Web Design/Development, 3D Modeling and Creative Print Design. I strive to continue to learn everything Internet by keeping current with the many web languages and marketing strategies.
I have been a freelancer for many years now, but have also worked fulltime for large companies as lead marketing manager and web developer.
My ideal project allows me to express myself creatively while still adhering to the vision and beliefs of the client. I’m looking for clients who are visually inspired and are looking to separate themselves from the rest. I love to work with clients to figure out a plan that would propel them into the spotlight for maximum exposure.
- 20+ years experience in the Web Design/Development field with experience in Management.
- 11+ years experience in the IT Services/Network Administration, with experience in Management.
- 15+ years experience in print design and layout.
- Designer and Builder of the next American Supercar. (Ask For Details)
- Have worked for larger companies managing large teams and projects, while also continuing to be self employed running my own companies.